About Antiragging & UGC Guidlines
Prohibition of Ragging:
- Ragging is Cognizable offence under the provision of Anti Ragging Act, 1999 and University statute, 1990
- Ragging, bullying or Kidnaping and other act of indiscipline in all its forms is totally banned within the college campus or outside.
- College will take strict action against those found guilty of ragging and or of Abetting ragging.
- For 24X7 Anti Ragging Help Line contact Toll Free Number 1800-180-5522, email - firstname.lastname@example.org & Website: http://www.ugc.ac.in
- Contact following Anti Ragging Committee Member immediately when you need our help.
Punishments: Right from Immediate Suspension, Cancellation of Registration, Expulsion Restication, Debarring, Withdrawing the Rights to Fine Ragging From Rs.25000/- to Rs. 100000/-
K.K.Wagh College of Horticulture ,
Saraswati nagar, Panchavati,
Nashik - 422 003.
Ph: (+91)(253) 2303939, 2555261